Author Topic: Can only happen in Nepal!!  (Read 316293 times)

tundikhel

• Global Moderator
Re: Can only happen in Nepal!!
« Reply #590 on: September 27, 2017, 09:00:37 AM »
रू. 'बीस' vs रू. 'बिस'
(Twitter ma fela pareko)

queenbee

• 50x
« Reply #591 on: September 27, 2017, 10:21:34 AM »
nepali spelling method is complicated and we need a revolution in nepali spelling method to make it easy for all and it will also make Nepali one of the easiest language.

kurakani

• 50x
« Reply #592 on: October 02, 2017, 07:01:35 AM »
nepali spelling method is complicated and we need a revolution in nepali spelling method to make it easy for all and it will also make Nepali one of the easiest language.

True

tundikhel

• Global Moderator
« Reply #593 on: October 10, 2017, 06:57:56 PM »
 ;D

northstar

• 10X
« Reply #594 on: October 20, 2017, 11:46:04 AM »
70s

Did you all notice? Its Ason Tole - so few people on the street! I hope those glorious days will return. i.e. not just over-ground (legal) ganja but fewer people on the street. Ignorance is bliss  ;D

When will netas change rajdhani from KTM to some other city? That should calm things a bit. Some place in tarai region would be best since that is where all political actions seems to be.

northstar

• 10X
« Reply #595 on: October 20, 2017, 12:01:31 PM »
sad ....

Very sad, indeed. Un-acceptable!

There was a comment towards the end that such attacks will repeat because of how readily acid is available. C'mon guys - it is NOT because acid is readily available, but because perpetrators act with such impunity. So much in-justice. I would go to hell to bring them to justice. Such mindless acts of terror should be singled out to set example so they don't happen again.

northstar

• 10X
« Reply #596 on: October 20, 2017, 12:25:47 PM »
नेताका छोरा छोरी र .... जनताका छोरा छोरी .....

I didn't get this. Kun neta ko xori ni? Is that Baburam's xori? Cute. She would look cuter with longer hair  :-*

hmm, I didn't know education was a priority for Maoist. Oh, I forgot - its only for their kind (afno manxe).  I thought Maoist liked intellectuals till they got to  power - but after that it was chop chop like during the Cultural revolution or Kampuchean revolution aka Khmer Rouge style.  ;)

Down with Capitalist roaders and running dogs  ;) ;)