Author Topic: It is a strange, weird, odd, and funny World !  (Read 761 times)

tundikhel

• Global Moderator
It is a strange, weird, odd, and funny World !
« on: March 14, 2018, 01:51:30 PM »
see ...  It went viral in China!

The couple had visited the May Fourth Square in Qingdao at the exact same moment on Jul 28, 2000, 11 years before they met and fell in love. (Photos: Weibo)

A married couple in China recently found out that they had unknowingly crossed paths nearly 20 years ago, thanks to an old photograph stashed away in a family album.
Mr Ye and his wife, Ms Xue, met and fell in love in 2011 in Chengdu, and have twin daughters - but the two unknowingly crossed paths in July 2000, when they visited the May Fourth Square in the seaside city of Qingdao at the same exact moment, Sina News reported.

"When I saw the photo, I was taken by surprised and I got goosebumps all over my body ... that was my pose for taking photos. I also took a photo, it was the same posture (as captured in Ms Xue's photo), just from a different angle."

samir211

• 50x
Re: It is a strange, weird, odd, and funny World !
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 08:16:43 PM »
Le cercle rouge: What Is the Red Circle?
By Chris Fujiwara
Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha, drew a circle with a piece of red chalk and said: “When men, even unknowingly, are to meet one day, whatever may befall each, whatever their diverging paths, on the said day, they will inevitably come together in the red circle.”

queenbee

• 50x
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 07:58:38 AM »
coincidence it happens every now and then but not always and the difference in this is that there is photo the famous one is us presidents abraham lincoln and john f kenndy

tundikhel

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 10:48:33 AM »
coincidence it happens every now and then but not always and the difference in this is that there is photo the famous one is us presidents abraham lincoln and john f kenndy