Author Topic: Sardar ji joke series  (Read 29498 times)

r1p2b6

• VIP
Re: Jokes (Sardarji)
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2007, 09:14:14 AM »
Santa Singh and Banta Singh were sitting on a tree and Santa Singh was singing a song. After 4 songs Santa Singh hung himself upside down and started singing again. Banta Singh : Santa Singh, what is the matter with you? Why are you hanging upside down.
Santa Singh : I am singing the B side.
*****************************************************************************************

This sardarji goes to see Jurassic Park and when the Dinosaurs start approaching he is cowering in his seat when his friend asks him ;kyon sardarji, kya baat hai? Dar kyon lag raha hai cinema hi to hai.;
Sardarji replies ;Aadmi hoon aur akkal hai, pata hai ki cinema hai, lekin voh to janwar hai, usko kya pata"
r1p2b6

r1p2b6

• VIP
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2007, 09:15:20 AM »
A sardarji with two red ears went to his doctor. The doctor asked him what had happened to his ears and he answered, ;I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang - but instead of picking up the phone I acccidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear.;
Oh Dear!; the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. But ... what happened to the other ear?;
The scoundrel called back. SAID SARDARJI;
****************************************************************************************

Sardar Gurbachan Singh is appearing for his University final examination. He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes his shoes off and throws them out of the window. He then removes his turban and throws it away as well. His shirt, pant, socks and watch follow suit. The invigilator, alarmed, approaches him and asks what is going on. Oye, I am only following the instructions 'Answer in brief'.
r1p2b6

xnepali

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2007, 11:01:48 AM »
funny!!

Thanks r1p2b6

r1p2b6

• VIP
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »
funny!!

Thanks r1p2b6
Thanks Nep bro
r1p2b6

r1p2b6

• VIP
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2007, 10:30:59 AM »
Banta Singh finished his English exam and came out.
His friends asked him how did he do his exam, for that he replied
 Exam was okay, but for the past tense of THINK,
I thought, and thought, and thought ... and at last I wrote THUNK !!!;
Once a Sardarji was travelling on a train.
He felt sleepy so he gave the guy sitting opposite him on the train 20 rupees
to wake him up when the station arrived.
This guy was a barber, and he felt that for 20 rupees , the sardarji deserved more service. So, when the Sardarji fell asleep, the barber quietly shaved off his beard.
When the station arrived, the Sardarji was woken up, and he went home.
Reaching home, he went to wash his face, and suddenly screamed
when he saw the mirror. Asked a person next to him ;
What's the matter?; Replied he ;
The cheat on the train has taken my 20 rupees and woken up someone else.;
r1p2b6

r1p2b6

• VIP
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2007, 10:33:40 AM »
There's a funeral procession of a sardar going on a busy street. All the sardars in the 'mayyat' are dancing the bhangra and singing and general 'balle balle' is on. The people on the street find it strange that instead of mourning everyone is celebrating as if its marriage baraat. So one of them asks Santa Singh, ;Singh Saab, aapka koi sage wala gujar gaya hai aur aap naach rahe ho?; .....comes the reply, ;Haan ji! Hai hi baat badi kushi ki!!! Aaj paheli baar ek sardar brain tumour se mara hai!!!;
****************************************************************************************

So this sardarji is walking the other day and comes across a banana peel on the road. Can you guess what he might be thinking?? ' Saala aaj bhi girna padega...
-*-*-*-*-*-****************************---------------------****************-------------------**************-------------------------------------************************-------------------------

One great day in Bombay, a couple were on a honeymoon tour. They saw one sardarji in front of a hospital was trying to fill some form. So the couple enquired eagerly; Aare Sardarji kya kar raahe ho.; Sardarji replied that I had a baby and I am filling the birth certificate form. The couple as per schedule took the Bombay to Delhi Flight for their next destination. On the next day, they find the same Sardarji, in front of Lal Qilla in Delhi filling the same form. So once again young couple curiously asked; Aare Sardarji kya kar raahe ho; sardarji once again replied I had a baby and I am filling the birth certificate form; The couple said but sardarji yesterday you were in Bombay filling the same form, how come you're in Delhi? Sardarji cooly replied Aare yehttp form mein leekha hey ke FILL IN CAPITALS.
r1p2b6

r1p2b6

• VIP
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2007, 10:41:37 AM »
Two Sardarjis were in conversation on the beach :
Sardarji 1 :Praaji , Ise 'beach' kyo kaheete hai ?
Sardarji 2 : Tumhe nahe pata ?
Sardarji 1 : Nahe pata.
Sardarji 2 : Woh to Aasmaan aur Zameen ke beech mein hai esliye eesai beach kahete hai .
**********************************************************************************

Rajsi complained to his friend about his wife ' My wife never agrees with anything I say. And we have been married for six years .' Mrs Rajsi intervened, ' Not six we have been married for seven years !
******************************************************************************************

A Sardarji, very proud of his humour used to say to his wife leaving for the office : 'Good bye Char Bacchon ki Maa' . One day his wife fed up of this answered : ' Bye Bye, Doo Bacchon Ke Baap'. That ended the husband's witticisms.
******************************************************************************************

Avtar & Kartar used to stay in same building . Avtar on the Ground floor & Kartar on the 25thfloor. One day when the lift was not working, Kartar invited Avtar for a Dinner. Avtar trudged up to 25th floor to find Kartar's flat closed from outside and had a note which read : 'How did you enjoy your dinner ? ' Not to be outdone , Avtar wrote under it, 'Sorry , I could not make it .

''Take me to the 10th floor,' said Banta Singh as he entered the lift of a high rise bulding. When the lift reached its destination, the liftman opened its gates and said, 'The 10th floor, beta.' 'Why did you call me beta?' demanded Banta Singh. D'I am not your son.' I called you beta because I brought you up,' replied the liftman.
r1p2b6

Xteam

• 50x
  • Devchuli.net All Latest Nepali Mp3 Songs
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2007, 06:30:14 AM »
nice collection r1p bro keep it up

r1p2b6

• VIP
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2007, 10:37:16 AM »
nice collection r1p bro keep it up
Thank you
r1p2b6

r1p2b6

• VIP
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2007, 01:41:29 PM »
Sardarji went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain.
"I would like to buy this small TV," he told the salesman.
"Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," he replied.
He hurried home removed his turban and changed his hair style,
and returnedto tell the salesman"I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," Salesman replied.
"Damn, he recognised me," he thought.
He went for a complete disguise this time, haircut,
new hair colour,new outfit, big sunglasses, waited a few days, saw the salesman again.
"I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," he replied.
Frustrated, he exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a Sardar?"
"Because that's a microwave," he replied.
r1p2b6